26 Ocak 2016 Salı

Reflection 1a

  • What it means to you to be a university student at METU?
Being a university student in METU means to me that I have had the chance to enter country’s best university end the best campus. Also it means being able to pursue our ideas without any pressure unlike other universities.
  • What are the motives behind your choice of METU FLE department?
My first motivate behind my choice is my passion for this language. I love learning this language. So I said that , why I can not teach it to another person? And also prevalence of this language is an another motive behind my choice.
  • What are your feelings about being a FLE student at METU?
Being a FLE student is good but being a FLE student at METU is awesome. Which other universities got a campus like we got? Also having a chance to learn sports like american football while taking education from Turkey’s best instructors is not a thing to underestimate.
  • What are you happy and unhappy about being a FLE student?
There is two things I am not happy about being a FLE student for now. First one is chance of being teacher at elementary schools. After being graduated from my department , chance of having no opportunity other from being an elementary school teacher scares me because I don’t like taking on with little children.
The other thing I’m not happy about being a FLE student at METU is distance of classrooms from my dormitories. They are the farthest ones from dormitories. But as the time goes I will get used to it.
  • What are my expectations from my department

I have some expectations from my department. First of them is to teach me how to teach. I want to share pleasure of using this language but with the knowledge I got today , I can’t do it efficiently. My other expectation is to improve my skill of talking. As the system of education compels us to only study in tests we were not be able to improve our pronunciation. So pronunciation is my weakness but I will work on it.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder